Friday, December 4, 2009

Week 43

Week 43 has gotten a little more exciting with Addyson crawling quite a bit more and pulling herself up onto chairs and tables. I am sure she is going to start being quite the explorer. Going to have to batton down the hatches very soon!!
This is a picture from my phone from about 2 weeks ago of Addyson trying on her new hat and gloves, I think she likes them.
LOL...you can still see the gloves and sticker tied to the top of the hat, silly girl.


Aunt Lindsey and Mallorie trying out the mowhawk with some wet hair.


Just a cutie picture of our little girl from my phone again, I forget to get them on the website.

Just Addyson talking to us.

Mallorie tought Addyson the head-bump...not sure that is a good thing, but sure is cute.

Dad was throwing a toy at Addyson and it would bounce up and hit her, then she giggles...I could do this all day!!! notice the mess in the back, she found out how to empty her toy box all over the house, now we just have to teach her how to put it all back in there!!

Our little crawler out exploring, she discovered the christmas tree today.

2 comments:

donna reed said...

"O Christmas Tree-O Christmas Tree" --remember the song? Can't wait to see how it looks on the floor after Addison put it to sleep--you know, laying down. You guys think you've had fun so far. The fun is just beginning. I guess that depends on your definition of fun. I know I'm going to enjoy her since she's not my responsibility. xo

donna reed said...

As much as I enjoy these videos, it was a lot more fun spending time with you guys last night. She really is quite a joy. xo